SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Slow Bakin' Sundays

You caught me!   Just finished up another Sunday of SL Live Radio with Soni!

Thanks all for listening today to Slow Bake.  What a fantastic show at Studio 2, and so many tuned into the station via the stream.   Some joined us from DJ Cupric's show at Journeys that precedes me, 10am-2pm SLT.   Anyway a wonderful group.   Thanks to Esme and Thorn for all their support.

I was so busy with the tunes and such, that I didn't hardly take any pics - and missed the opportunity to show your pretty avi faces on this blog.   I had a hard enough time learning how to pronounce the diversity of names of all the guests.  Come back next time, and I will be better at that.

Hope to see you next week.  Or just tune into the show on our blog or stream - and learn about the wonderful music talent on the grid.  Be sure to do some listening for me too, and let me know if there is some one I should add to my roster of SL musicians featured on Slow Bake.

'Til next time.

Sonicity
http://www.radiosllive.blogspot.com/
Slow Bake, noon to 2pm SLT
Studio 2, Second France
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Second%20France/196/189/4080