SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Monday, April 30, 2012

Do I hear a Puddy Quan?


"It's one more night in Hollywood and it's been so long since I seen the ocean.  I think I should.....," sings Puddy, covering Long December by Counting Crows. Sher Salmson (above) has to have the most talented roster of musicians on her list.   I have known her for quite a few years, and it is so good to see her support of such talent.   Owner of Solstice Beach Coraline McConach was on hand to enjoy the tunes as well, greeting all as they arrived.



It's a Monday night, and Puddy's voice resonated through Tin Pan Alley.


A talented acoustic musician, his style is subtle, but edgy, then add honey.  Well, you just have to hear him yourself.   He's a Nashville musician who doesn't like to be boxed in, so expect a variety of music from Counting Crows to Dwight Yoakam to Dave Matthews.  Tin Pan Alley, known for blues, is a quaint club, with old style charm.  I enjoyed Puddy's set - contemplative, intelligent, and professional.




Tin Pan Alley
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solstice%20Beach/16/126/22