SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earning My Lindens



I had the pleasure of attending the Atlas Club's 10 hour live music marathon this week, and got to wish co-owner Jasper a happy birthday. It was good times, and the jist of the story is on the BOSL blog, with a longer feature soon to be in print in the May issue of Best of SL Magazine (Society Pages). Mankind Tracer kicked off the event, and did a super job as would be expected for such talent. I bought his CD so - you can also expect some cuts from his album very soon. All good times on SL. It's great being an events reporter for BOSL, and sometimes I hate missing events when I am on the radio. But at least I get to tell you about them! I do get my share of events to cover, regardless, because the grid is always hopping if you know where to listen to find out what's going on - BOSL RADIO.

- soni :)